The Wool Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wool Room

The Wool Room is a forum for wool rabbit breeders

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This is my new EA

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tcfarms

This is my new EA  Empty
PostSubject: This is my new EA    This is my new EA  EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 10:53 pm

I got him when I went north this summer. I got him from wooly buggers in NC. He is a blue tort. I just love him.

This is my new EA  166

This is my new EA  163

This is my new EA  161

This is my new EA  160

Back to top Go down
fuzzibutts

fuzzibutts

This is my new EA  Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is my new EA    This is my new EA  EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:59 am

He is a looker. But I don't think he is a Blue Tort. All of my Blue Tort English Angoras have move blue color on the nose, and ears. From the photos he looks to be a Chocolate or possibly a light Lilac Tort. It took me a long time to be able to tell the Torts (Blue, Chocolate, Lilac, etc) from each other. But then again that can be how the photos make him look. Either way he is cute. Are you going to be showing him? Maybe another English Angora person can helps us on this color.
Back to top Go down
http://melynn.webs.com
tcfarms

This is my new EA  Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is my new EA    This is my new EA  EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 9:50 am

Yes he is going to his first show next weekend. I am showing 5 EAs and 2 Minni rex. I will post more of my EA they need a good grooming they did not get it when I was away for 3 weeks.
Back to top Go down
Celestial_Wind

Celestial_Wind

This is my new EA  Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is my new EA    This is my new EA  EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 10:15 am

He is Beautiful....One of these Days I am going to be coming home with a angora. from Dru Shepherd..One of these days!
Back to top Go down
tcfarms

This is my new EA  Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is my new EA    This is my new EA  EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:26 am

I am going to convention and getting a doe or two from Linda Cassela. I con not wait. She won BIS at a convention a few years ago. <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

This is my new EA  Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is my new EA    This is my new EA  Empty

Back to top Go down

This is my new EA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wool Room :: Showing your rabbit :: Rabbit Chat-
Jump to: