The Wool Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wool Room

The Wool Room is a forum for wool rabbit breeders

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What do they NEED?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wooly_queen

wooly_queen

What do they NEED? Empty
PostSubject: What do they NEED?   What do they NEED? EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:48 am

I just got a free bag of food about a week ago. It had ripped open at the top so they just let me have it. It's "rabbit developer" and it's made by Buckeye.... 18%. I think it would be put to better use in more commerical type rabbitry... but hey, I haven't been getting babies in over a year....so what they hay. My dad mixed it into their Pen Pals recently. I almost died laughing because one of my does is molting so bad. Laugh She looks crazy. Others are getting a bit molty too.... fair is at the end of the month and hopefully none of the ones I am bringing decide they want to follow down that path.

Do you think that it was ok to mix the feeds? Also, do you think the 18% is better for the woolies then? Question What about my polish? I wouldn't be able to buy two different feeds...

What do woolies NEED in their diet? What really works for you.

I haven't been doing well with the whole hay thing lately... never had a good place to store it! Maybe since the garage is cleared a little I can find a spot. Timothy/Alfalfa mix is ok right? They are getting Dr.Cheeke's YQ+ which they LOVE. So I am going to try and keep that in constant supply... also getting that AquaVite vitamin powder in their water.

So I guess my main concern is the actual pellet feed and the % of protein or any special things that should be in a woolies diet.

Thanks! Kisses
Back to top Go down
http://www.northernbreeze.weebly.com

What do they NEED?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wool Room :: Health & Diet :: Diet-
Jump to: