The Wool Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wool Room

The Wool Room is a forum for wool rabbit breeders

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello To all Fellow Wooly People

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
3bearrabbitry

Hello To all Fellow Wooly People Empty
PostSubject: Hello To all Fellow Wooly People   Hello To all Fellow Wooly People EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:06 pm

Hi! Kisses Smile We are a team of mother, Christy, and two daughters, Katrina and Ariana. We raise Jersey Woolies in Bucks County, Pa. We have Shaded, Selfs, Agouti(only 2 so far), Tans. Katrina's favorite are Shadeds and Christy's are any of Blue Color(Self, Smoke Pearl, Chin, Blue Otter, Smoke Pearl Martin, Blue Tort) and the Tans.
We show, Breed for better quality rabbits, and sell our rabbits although our rabbitry is small. Love
Back to top Go down
http://3bearsrabbitry.webs.com
fuzzypatch

fuzzypatch

PostSubject: Re: Hello To all Fellow Wooly People   Hello To all Fellow Wooly People EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:18 pm

Hi! I'm Kristina, same fuzzypatch on RH. I like familiar faces.

On a side note, I've always wanted to see a blue tort wooly! It sounds so pretty. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://fuzzypatch.weebly.com/
Celestial_Wind

Celestial_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Hello To all Fellow Wooly People   Hello To all Fellow Wooly People EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 2:25 pm

Hi Guys Welcome to the forum! Hope to see you at some shows soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello To all Fellow Wooly People   Hello To all Fellow Wooly People Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello To all Fellow Wooly People
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wool Room :: General Information :: Introduction-
Jump to: